• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking to find where the air bleed screw is located?

ryan11007

Extreme
Just welded my heat exchanger .filled it back up with coolant at the rad cap. Have a shot load of air I'm thinking. It gets 200 f hot. Where is the screw located that my manual talks about?

Xtx se 15.

Last edited:

Yes runs at 195 then goes down to 180 and stops. Looking for the air bleeder so I can make sure I don't have any air in the coolant system.
Nothing wrong with those temps. Rad cap is plenty high for bleeding. Just keep an eye on the level at Cap. I have had mine out twice now and it always just took one refill and was good from there on. Never bled.

Just welded my heat exchanger .filled it back up with coolant at the rad cap. Have a shot load of air I'm thinking. It gets 200 f hot. Where is the screw located that my manual talks about?

Xtx se 15.[/I have 2016 MTx which i just installed a in line heater on , which i had to drop the fluids what i did is lift the front end of sled higher than the back end run the sled at idle which circulated all air locks out if the rad cap but be careful it gets warm an bubbles do splash out , and keep adding fluid until proper level is reached. As far a bleeder screw never deen one on it.

Back