• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lost a riding hole :(

Well for the past two years our trail that we ride runs along rode going north out of town here. And about 4 miles into it, a farmer has a big swampy hole with trees and nice little steep hills to play on! Has never cared that we ride it, always said just be careful! Well this ditch that we ride (The trail is in the Ditch, :) Iowa riding) is a busy road, and the state is making it a 4 lane road, :( Well they have been coming from the north heading south building this new road and we have been losing more and more trail every month, and today on my way up to get my Grizzly from the dealer for my heat kit install, I noticed the hole had been leveled out by bulldozers! :( I'm so sad to see it go, it was a fun stop along the trail!

Well with less then 3 miles of trail left I guess its time to find a new road to make a trail, this ones all done! Trail use to be 27 miles long! (Two years ago! :) )

To bad none of the roads around here even offer the kind of riding we got from that last ditch. Will never be the same!

Back