• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lost mid to top end power.

Again IMO and others will disagree.....but it's your sled and your riding season. Anything short of the carbs being professionally (sonic) cleaned and checked (diaphragms and all) all you're doing is delaying another problem and "OH SHEET" moment on the trails. CHANGE the pilot jets, don't rely on just having them cleaned. Cheap to change.

So should I check the needle filters/ screens?
I apologize for the error; there are not screens in the triples. I had the rack off my Warrior and thought I was helping when I just caused more confusion.

did you sync the carbs yet? It is imperative that you do so!

Again IMO and others will disagree.....but it's your sled and your riding season. Anything short of the carbs being professionally (sonic) cleaned and checked (diaphragms and all) all you're doing is delaying another problem and "OH SHEET" moment on the trails. CHANGE the pilot jets, don't rely on just having them cleaned. Cheap to change.
Ya, I know that. Like I said, I will be having a guy professionally clean it, and check it. He knows all about Yamaha 4 strokes/ working on them, and fixing them. I will give him a shot, before I do any thing else.

Ya, I know that. Like I said, I will be having a guy professionally clean it, and check it. He knows all about Yamaha 4 strokes/ working on them, and fixing them. I will give him a shot, before I do any thing else.

I'm sorry I missed where you said it. ;):D

I'm sorry I missed where you said it. ;):D
Hey, no problem. Going to be having the guy check it out soon. Me or him will narrow this down, one way or another. But as of right now, my sled is going 8,500 rpms. So some thing is getting unblocked. Still not a 100% but a lot of improvement.

Hey, no problem. Going to be having the guy check it out soon. Me or him will narrow this down, one way or another. But as of right now, my sled is going 8,500 rpms. So some thing is getting unblocked. Still not a 100% but a lot of improvement.

;)!:)

That rpm range would be the mains. I assume they were pulled out and checked? Sticking slide, or spring, or broken diaphragm ontop of slide.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That rpm range would be the mains. I assume they were pulled out and checked? Sticking slide, or spring, or broken diaphragm ontop of slide.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
From what I saw, every thing is fine. Two of the slides where not put back together right, but it has been fixed. So they all three open and close slowly. I have a guy working on my sled in the next few days.

Back