• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX weight transfer

BradS

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 LTX turbo Viper
Just a quick video of my 2015 LTX after having the shocks revalved by cannondale. It feels like it made quite a difference. I left the blocks in and the torsion springs are set on setting 1.

Is it just a matter of opening up or softening the valving on the rear shock? I totally removed the coupler blocks and rod and still can't make mine wheelie! We have an amazing shock tech in my neck of the woods but he's booked into the new year and charges more than a replacement shock costs. I guess if it works, it's worth the expense..

Is it just a matter of opening up or softening the valving on the rear shock? I totally removed the coupler blocks and rod and still can't make mine wheelie! We have an amazing shock tech in my neck of the woods but he's booked into the new year and charges more than a replacement shock costs. I guess if it works, it's worth the expense..

Honestly I do not know alot about the subject. I just gathered after I did some reading on here and a recommendation from a freind Steve was the guy to send them to. I know alot of guys that have the LTX complain about weight transfer and remove the blocks. I have zero complaints now. Under hard acceleration I have no problems lifting the skis. It will carry them for quite a ways. I am very excited for the trails to open.

More than just valving. Send them to me. $80 each.

Did you change torsion springs as well?

I was going to have my rear shocks on my 15 LTX SE revalved as well... but then I came across a complete set of Elka Stage 5 shocks. I am also installing the 2016 LTX SE torsion springs (softer). Hopefully they are not too soft for me. I am about 200 lbs with gear on.

Back