• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M-20 in an SRViper?

YamaSpark

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 SR VIPER S-TX 137 DX
I had an M-10 in a '95 Cat EXT and then a '98 Cat ZR600, loved the suspension, hated the 2 stroke smoke, so sold it in 2006.
I now own a 2016 Viper stx-dx and thoughts of adding an M-20 to it have keeping me awake at night! Please help talk me in to OR out of spending all of my hard earned dough on an M-20!!
Thanks!

I can't comment on Viper installation, but I will say M20's in my Delta Box sleds have been the single best upgrade I've ever made!

I see you asked Viper Bill! I believe his impressions were very positive with M20's in his Vipers.

If you pull the trigger on an M20, please post pictures of your installation!

I can't comment on Viper installation, but I will say M20's in my Delta Box sleds have been the single best upgrade I've ever made!

I see you asked Viper Bill! I believe his impressions were very positive with M20's in his Vipers.

If you pull the trigger on an M20, please post pictures of your installation!
Thanks for your reply, Redbeard!
I've gained a lot of knowledge through your M-20 installation threads, your fabrication skills are incredible!
Do you feel like taking on a Viper install? Just kidding (kinda)! I'm sure I can handle it since I've done two M-10 installations back in the last century!
I'll definitely post step by step pix of my installation, if I decide to pull the trigger.

Back