• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M@M POWER SPORTS

ishpeming fan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 ZR RR 8000
Chad at M@M power sports is A good guy to deal with. Honest,fair,and A man of his word.I had A great transaction with Chad on A trade in and new sled purchase. They are right on the trail in Hancock , now all we need is for him to become A vendor on this site! A great place to rent side by sides as well!

Chad at M@M power sports is A good guy to deal with. Honest,fair,and A man of his word.I had A great transaction with Chad on A trade in and new sled purchase. They are right on the trail in Hancock , now all we need is for him to become A vendor on this site! A great place to rent side by sides as well!

I have talked to him a few times but he never seem to have the interest to be on the site.

No more 4 stroke for you???

Back