• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

make my viper fast

I think Curtis,Me and many others have used full throttle miles long runs a lot. Have always been disappointed which is why I recommended a Turbo. They will scare the crap out of you or me at least! But yes 0-80 mines a contender for sure. Sidewinder or Turbo is a lot cheaper though. Low,Mid and top. Most don't ever need that for sure though.

My viper was ridden the first year all stock except for a clutch kit, it was a blast and I loved every mile I put on that year (2300) and in perfect conditions it was a 100-102 mph sled, crappy conditions it was an 85-90 mph sled, but at the same time the guys with the 800's that I rode with were no faster when the conditions turned crappy, that's just the name of the game. After that first year I kinda went on the pursuit of making a really fast sled, did a turbo the next year, the following year I upgraded it more to run more boost. It's now a 80 mph trail cruising machine that'll run up to 115 mph in no time and still be pulling hard..it's just what I wanted. And to be totally honest I ride my procross Cat 800 more now because it's not so crazy fast and I can actually ride it and not feel scared to hit the gas for more than 3 seconds. Fast sleds are awesome but they don't always give you the thrill that you think they're going to.

Back