• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Many Thanks to Scott Brownell!

RX1Jim

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
3 weeks ago I purchased a 2018 Sidewinder from Scott Brownell of Brownell's Yamaha in upstate NY. I have purchased sleds for the past 40 years from many dealers and he is the best dealer I have purchased from. He was able to get me the sled I wanted (despite a very late start in the season) at a very good price and was knowledgeable and HONEST about many of the issues discussed on this site. Scott is a very knowledgeable dealer who actively participates in our sport. He went out of his way to set my sled up with a few nice extras before I picked up my sled. I had an issue with the idle speed on the morning of the first ride (-25F), called him and he advised me what to do which worked perfectly. He called me twice during the trip to make sure I was not having any problems. Excellent personal service!!!!

Jim

I agree. I bought a sled from Scott when I lived in NY and I also had my existing sleds serviced by him. He is honest and fair. He is extremely knowledgeable about Yamaha snowmobiles. I still call him every once in a while to pick his brain. I can’t say it enough that if you are in the Albany-Saratoga area of NY looking for a sled or anything else for that matter give him a call you won’t regret dealing with him.

Back