• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

March trip to Quebec - suggestions please

wolfe9904

Extreme
Hello,
Im looking to make a trio to Quebec the first week of March. There will be around 4 of us so Im looking for a cabin if possible we can all split? I will be coming from Rochester NY so would like to keep it as close to NY as possible (9hr drive). Does anyone have a suggestion for an area and a place to stay? Thank you for the help

I’ve been going to Quebec for years on week long sled trips.
If you give me an idea where you would like to start riding from I could give you some suggestions.
Just a thought but I would suggest you start riding north of Montreal in the mountains like St zenon area for example, it takes some homework but you can find plenty of places to stay which are in the heart of snowmobiling country and staying at a certain place you will have a veriaty of trails to chose from that will keep you riding all week long and some, the trails are endless.
We have rented condos there which are 2 storey building so you get the hole floor, 2 bedrooms kitchen washer dryer bbq etc for around $600 cdn. for the week, split that between the four of you and it’s not much, Of course that doesn’t include food but they are right on the trail and in towns so that’s not a problem, and the ones we stayed at were fairly newly built so very clean inside.

Any questions feel free to ask

This is one of the places we stayed in “St Donat” awesome place to start from, these are the condos, the French refer them as chalets lol..
29F9F214-F212-4A9B-B7A6-E52F9E33379F.jpeg
Second pic you can see the trail on the lake which is a major intersection to go in all directions for endless miles of groomed highways :D.
0647DD0E-3946-4A57-AD14-99916BE1AE31.jpeg
40E4A07B-90C0-446C-BD0A-D1524485AE6A.jpeg
You will have an awesome time :Rockon:..

Back