• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MB TY Ride 2019

steiner

Staff member
Another TY Ride in the books. Logged 450 miles in the three days. Good food and excellent people to ride with on all three days. Special note goes to gitrdun. He travelled just over 7 hours from T Bay Ont to ride with us. First time on MB trails and first time experiencing warm up shacks along the trails. This man of much wisdom endured all 450 miles with us and probably will never forget the last ten miles to Camp 29. Brutal 2' moguls. :o|
Even BOUNTYHUNTER and Co Pilot came out for to spend some time and stories with us.:D
Many laughs were had and the quote of the weekend is " To this day I don't know why I picked him up, but I did" :p

Another TY Ride in the books. Logged 450 miles in the three days. Good food and excellent people to ride with on all three days. Special note goes to gitrdun. He travelled just over 7 hours from T Bay Ont to ride with us. First time on MB trails and first time experiencing warm up shacks along the trails. This man of much wisdom endured all 450 miles with us and probably will never forget the last ten miles to Camp 29. Brutal 2' moguls. :o|
Even BOUNTYHUNTER and Co Pilot came out for to spend some time and stories with us.:D
Many laughs were had and the quote of the weekend is " To this day I don't know why I picked him up, but I did" :p

Awesome!! We are really going to try and make it next year!!

Day 1
TY Ride 2019 1.png

Day 2
TY Ride 2019 2.png

Day 3
TY Ride 2019 3.png

The perma grin from the ride is to stay for a long time thanks to the great people as riding partners. As we all know the video is going to hurt the cheek bones, just like the evening get togethers. Smiles and miles like always.

You had to make us laugh hysterically again. Lil J had to wipe her eyes with Kleenex again. That was great, thanks.

Back