• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbarclay's Warrior...DONE!!!

mbarclay

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Before:
227.jpg

After:

381-3.jpg

219.jpg

List Of Mods:
Apex Mountain Seat with yellow stripe
Apex Tail Light
Apex Rear Plastic
Apex Exhaust covers
Hand Guards
C&A Razors with 6" Shaper Bars
Powdercoated spindles
Fox Floats
Spindle Caps
Billet Fuel Cap
Powdercoated Battery Box
Newer SnowFlap
Removed Warning Stickers/Reverse Sticker
RS Nytro Windsheild
04 Black/Yellow RX Warrior Hood
Painted Tank Cover, Exhaust Covers and Headlight trim Black
Black 2.5" Pivot 5" Lake Effect Snow Riser
Yamaha bar pad
07 Apex Bars
Extended Wires Under Hood
Apex Chrome Trim Ring
SledStart 3000K H.I.D. Headlights(Yellow)
Powdercoated A-Arms, Expert X Springs and grills Yellow
Rear bumper and exhaust caps gloss Black
Yellow Skid Plate
Yellow Hyfax
C&A Yellow Ski Loops
Expert X Skid
162 Mack Studs with Yellow round backers
Ulmer Clutch Kit
NGK CR10EK
13mm Sway Bar
21 Tooth Top Gear
68 Tooth Chain
Yamaheater
Yellow Registration Stickers
Yellow Yamaha stickers on exhaust covers

Waiting to be Installed:

On The Way:

Future Mods:

Next Summer Mods:
144 tip up rail extensions for the Expert X
144" Track
Rear Cooler
Mountain Strap
Water temp gauge

384-1.jpg

387-1.jpg

389-1.jpg

383-1.jpg

390-2.jpg

393.jpg

398.jpg

397-1.jpg

MBarclay, Nice lookin sled and great upgrades. We have the same sled it's all stock for now. I bought it this summer with only 950 miles. Take her out for a rip yet? How are the trails back home?
Terry

thanks guys after doing all these upgrades i love this sled it rides awsome and actually jumps really well and more importantly lands nice with the floats. just need to get those studs on since it spins like crazy it feels like it would be pretty fast out of the hole if it could hook up. We havent had much snow until a couple days ago weve got 15" in the past 2 days and suppose top get 5-9" tonight. I took her out yesterday and love the long track for breaking trail and playing the powder in ditches im going up in the mountains wheres theres groomed trails tomarrow cant wait to see how it handles on groomed trails with these C&A's

Looks great! I really like those red Warriors. I will have to see if I can add an Apex tail light to my Rage next summer. I also added a Apex Mountain seat this summer but am using the stock tail lamp. Enjoy your mods. G.B .

looks like spring is early this year and my season is over i MIGHT be able to go this weekend but that will be it. i put around 800 miles on this year and I have a bunch of things i want to change on this sled for next year so im going to get a early start shes coming apart in a couple weeks.

As far as looks im going to turn it into a black and yellow warrior i always liked the looks of them better than the red. this will include powdercoating the a arms yellow a yellow skid plate a yellow or black zx2 skid yellow stripe on seat, yellow blackers on mack studs and i might make it a 144 when i get the zx2 not sure yet. Also going to get a gutted exhaust ecp, a clutch kit and maybe gear it. I know thats goping to be a lot of money but i think it will be worth it, still cheaper than buying a new sled and this sled only has 2800 miles so its like new. Should be fun working on it all summer i hope it pays off.

the best part about going with black and yellow is it should match my truck

mbarclaydropped-1.jpg

laneo is hooking me up with a hood i still cant beleive i actually found one so soon i cant wait till next winter already to have a black and yellow warrior

P2021276.jpg

P2021275.jpg

i got the hood and the apex bars on today, the bars are mounted to a 4" riser if this was just a trail sled where i didnt have to stand up at all i would leave it like this it feels very comfortable with this setup but im going to be buying a 2 1/2" pivot and 6" riser from Lake Effect Snow AKA Superman.

I also started to clean under the hood today and do all the end of season stuff.

I should have the skid in a week or 2 and im going to be ordering the risers then work on getting everything powdercoated

390-4.jpg

391-5.jpg

392-4.jpg

393-3.jpg

394-3.jpg

Let some air out of the floats, looks like shes about to pounce ;)!
397-2.jpg

398-2.jpg

400-1.jpg

Getting cleaner
395-2.jpg

396-3.jpg

Back