• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbrp can on a phaser

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha phaser 144 xtx
Tried to find this answer with no luck, but the sled I just bought came with a mbrp can on it. To me it sounds load but I never heard her stock, I just send mbrp an email asking if there’s a way to check the style of can for trail ,race etc. What’s the consensus on these cans, I don’t like a big noisy sled myself ,are these cans really worth the noise they put out for the performance gains?
Tnks for all the help great chatting with everyone and
Sorry if I’m blowing up the board with all the questions ,cheers biyys.

My opinion. Not worth the noise. With rear exit its not bad for operator but is very annoying to Public. Ditched all mine for Phazer many years ago and went back to stock which is more durable also.

I have an Ultra Q from Skins, which was also sold as the GYRT one from Yamaha and it's quite a bit louder that stock. I like it but I don't usually ride in built up areas.

I had an mbrp on mine and it was pretty loud. My friends could hear me coming from miles away. Since thats not what you are looking for I would go back to stock

Back