• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mcx 200 Actuator Rod Pre Tension

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro MPI Stage 1
Been chasing the 5.5 lbs very tough to hit. Does anyone know what the baseline actuator spring tension might be on a sea level mcx 200 kit for an Apex. As a baseline I set it so the adjustable tab would just slide over the flapper pin with almost zero tension with the flapper fully closed. I then was told to turn it in 1.5 turns. Is that how you establish your baseline boost setting ? When I tested in that position I was only getting 3.8-3.9 Lbs at 10,500. I then turned it in another 1.5 and only moved to 4.2-4.3 rpm up to 10600. At this rate I will have 6.5-7 turns in if my math's correct to get it to 5.5-5.7 lbs. Can I hurt anything turning it in that much ? When you spin the motor to 10800-11000 with that build more boost because I can always take some weight out to spin up the motor , thanks

Back