• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MCX Gen3 box wiring

BADSLED

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro MC Xpress 270
2011 Apex SE
2021 Sidewinder LTX SE - SOLD
My MCX display no longer seems to be working and I need to change my mapping in MCX Gen 3 for bigger injectors.

Does anyone have wiring schematic for USB to connect directly to GEN 3 fuel box using Megatune 2.25 without Display? Want to avoid downtime for sending to reprogram.

My MCX display no longer seems to be working and I need to change my mapping in MCX Gen 3 for bigger injectors.

Does anyone have wiring schematic for USB to connect directly to GEN 3 fuel box using Megatune 2.25 without Display? Want to avoid downtime for sending to reprogram.
Hi, I see that no-one has replied to your post, did you ever get your display to work again? Just wondering as I have the same gen 3 and the display that I purchased for it has never worked correctly, voltage jumps around from 9-11.5volts and my stock dash background light flickers when this display unit is plugged in. Anyway, I was told that there is no way to change mapping without this display unit to connect your computer.

Back