• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mcx oil line

Bowzer

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Phazer mtx
2007 turbo Phazer mtx
My braided oil line to the turbo is leaking oil in the middle of the line. I haven’t pulled it out yet but any recommendations on where to a replacement? I bought the sled used and have zero paperwork or info on the mcx kit. Thanks

I’m no help on the line, but I bought a new to me mcx phazer this spring and emailed Erik at mcx to see if he still had the install manual around and he emailed me a copy the next day. Might want to hit him up as if he doesn’t have something available he likely knows what you need

I’m no help on the line, but I bought a new to me mcx phazer this spring and emailed Erik at mcx to see if he still had the install manual around and he emailed me a copy the next day. Might want to hit him up as if he doesn’t have something available he likely knows what you need
Can you give me an email address? I sent one to the generic mcx email but never got a response. Thanks

Back