• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MCXPRESS TURBOS RULE//////////

TURBO TURTLE

Extreme
Website
www.northeastturbos.com
WELL ITS AUG 8TH AND 12 GONE AND 25 ON ORDER NORTHEASTS # 1 DEALER FOR MCXPRESS TURBOS AND NITROUS SYSTEMS FOR RX1'S CHECK IT OUT WWW.NORTHEASTTURBOS.COM OR CALL TOLL FREE 1 866 31 TURBO (8726) CHECK OUT OUR WEB SIGHT FOR DEALS ON ALL PRODUCTS LISTED UNDER DEALER'S CALL FOR PRICES THANKS GREGGO (TURBO TURTLE)

who cares man you advertise so much we know what you have for sale
man stop acting like your a king man !

we all know you sell them and if we want one we will ask you shure ase hell dont need to come here and flud the site with your sales
realy i could care less how many you sell and im shure other dont also
not just you on here trying to sell turbos
there are others also ! but you dont see them posting ha ha i sold 14 and he sold 20 and he sold 5 who cares ...

i was going to buy a mc xpress but not now! cause you make it sound like your getting rich and well i would rather give my money to jason now you dont see him on here posting every 3 days on how many hes sold ?

you act like your 12 years old ,,, :roll: man

thats my 2 cents and could care less what you think about what i just said

SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT''

FIRST I AM ON THIS SIGHT TO SELL MY PRODUCT. AND IAM HERE AS A YAMAHA RX1 OWNER TO FORWARD AS MUCH INFO TO ANY BODY WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE LEARNED USING THE MCXPRESS TURBO ON MY SLED ALSO WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT NITROUS THAT I ALSO RAN ON MY SLED FOR THE SEASON AND I DON'T FLOOD THE SIGHT I LEAVE MY (TOLL FREE) # FOR ANYBODY TO CALL AND FOR THE RECORD I HAVE TALKED MORE TO JASON AND HELPED HIM WITH A LOT OF QUESTIONS HE HAD ABOUT BUILDING HIS TURBO AND TODATE I HAVE HAD OVER 1000 HITS AND HUNDREDS OF CALLS SO SOMEBODY WANTS TO TALK TO ME SO IF YOU DONT LIKE MY POST'S DONT READ THEM AND IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMTHING TO ME CALL ME TOLL FREE AT (866 31 TURBO) (8726) THANKS GREGGO//////////// :arrow:

i do agree that the continuous posts about how you've sold XXX amounts of turbos get kind of old. i understand you're hear to sell your product, but honestly pay for a banner or something, you'll still get the hits on your website and also get the phone calls, plus you'll never have to take time away from your day to post (which will allow you more time to sell/install all those turbos)!!!

you say you're hear to post all the info you've learned from running the turbo and the NOS. so why don't you post what you have learned then? where's this supposed knowledge you're posting? i guess i don't see it in your posts, maybe it's just me? maybe just go to one of your old posts and edit it and then put ttt to bring it back to the top of the posts? i don't mean any harm or offense in this post, it's all just suggestions! i know from my own experience that after the first couple of times you made a post i just stopped reading them because it's really not that helpful, just kind of a nuissance.

WELL ITS AUG 8TH AND 12 GONE AND 25 ON ORDER NORTHEASTS # 1 DEALER FOR MCXPRESS TURBOS AND NITROUS SYSTEMS FOR RX1'S CHECK IT OUT WWW.NORTHEASTTURBOS.COM OR CALL TOLL FREE 1 866 31 TURBO (8726) CHECK OUT OUR WEB SIGHT FOR DEALS ON ALL PRODUCTS LISTED UNDER DEALER'S CALL FOR PRICES THANKS GREGGO (TURBO TURTLE)

North east turbo's

For the Record Greg and I have talk many times and he is a great guy. I don't have a problem with his or anyone elses posts.

Jason "jtssrx"

Turbo Turtle, If you would like to tell us about your product that fine but this is getting out of hand, You want to advertise, lets talk or just post results not sales. Thanks

Back