• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Me again lol,idle problem.

Crisse55

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro xtx 1050cc 2009
Wildcat 700cc efi 1996
Escapade 503cc 1987
Astro sno-jet 340cc 1977
Zrt 1000cc 1997
getting the sled ready for the season,i bough the sled 2month ago,it run real good on cold starts but once the engine is warm it stall and giving like 1-2%throttle it will stall aswell,but if giving more than 20% throttle it will rev fine and rev fine for a couple sec then stall after a few second,what could do this?Sled has 19k miles(30k killometer)Only code im getting is 81 and i believe it's for hand warmer.

So are you saying when the sled is dead cold, and you start it, it idles fine and still revs up fine when you give it throttle?

Guess I'm wondering if you are experiencing your problems ONLY when sled is warmed up?

How old is the fuel in your gas tank? Maybe try draining it and adding fresh gas, if it's old. Or try pouring some seafoam gas treatment in your tank, and run sled to see if it clears up your injectors or FI system.

I'm no expert, but it sounds like a fuel problem.

Yes,when the sled is cold the sled start fine,after a few moment when it's warm up and act like it's running on 2 cylinder and end up stalling,but if i give a little throttle it will rev on 2 and start running on 3 cylinder.The sled has new gas in it.Today i tried changing spark plug(yes i have the right one)Now it wont fire up on one cylinder,could it be caused by a weak coil?

Back