• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mechanical Power Steering for Sidewinder - BTX & XTX "bone spindle" kits now available

What setting are you running on the kit?

• Front

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Middle

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rear (easiest steering)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
So....if I can design a product that will make the Sidewinder feel like it has power steering how much interest is there??

I finished up a prototype yesterday and have started testing it. I'm testing it with curve skis....and steering effort is a breeze! I've developed a lot of products for yamaha sleds, and I'm really excited about this one. I think it could be the game changer that pulls my father away from his EPS apex. He's going to ride it tonight and see what he things! Will update after more testing!

So....if I can design a product that will make the Sidewinder feel like it has power steering how much interest is there??

I finished up a prototype yesterday and have started testing it. I'm testing it with curve skis....and steering effort is a breeze! I've developed a lot of products for yamaha sleds, and I'm really excited about this one. I think it could be the game changer that pulls my father away from his EPS apex. He's going to ride it tonight and see what he things! Will update after more testing!
I am interested. What are we looking at for costs?

Makes it easy to steer!! Does not sacrifice cornering/control!! Can be used on multiple Ski applications!! I'm Game!!!!!

Price Please!!

It's one of the main hold backs I have that's keeping me from buying a Sidewinder!

Everybody wants easier steering!

The easier the better! I'll be trying my Doo Race skis and/or 6.9's next season with the Aggressive Snowtrackers unless you come with a true power steering setup that works and does not a a bunch of weight.

Oh my! Love this potential! Coming from an Apex, it could be the only missing on this awsomeness!

Interested

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

Sounds like something that is really needed on these sleds. Please keep us informed!

I'm in I live near Allentown PA. I volunteer to be a test rider for you. I have LTX-LE. Keep me posted.

Joe

Back