• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Memorial Weekend

BURMAD69

Expert
So How many of you are going to Hurley on Memorial weekend?? Myself and a few family members are making the trip, I try to go every year, this is thr first time I got my family to go. Should be a good time. Staying in Ironwood

:die -------------------------------- LaLaLa -------------------------- :nos

;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)! ;)!

I wish I could go but, Since I own one of the condo's at Haven North (F-7) Customers come first, Oh yeah my wife is due right around that time too.. If you guys ever want to go on non holiday dates let me know and I can cut a deal for ya. mine holds up to 10 - 12 guys, and has been remodeled in the last few years. Maybe I should talk our condo association into being a sponser of TY..

Oh yeah, wouldn't miss it. ;)!

Attachments

• Memorial Day '05.jpg
    Memorial Day '05.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 91
Not sure I might buy anoither quad before then.I go every year for the past 6 years.We ride up from mercer.

:Rockon: see you all up in Hurley. be on the look out for the guys with "4-wheelin time!" on the back of the shirt ,it will be myself or one of the guys in my group.if you see me say hi

have a safe trip everyone :moon:

Where going to ride up from mercer probaly to sidekicks and back I will be on a camoflauge suzuki king quad

pro116 said:
Where going to ride up from mercer probaly to sidekicks and back I will be on a camoflauge suzuki king quad

Pro, look for some of my Throttle Jockey stickers at Sidekicks ( should be on the tapper & in the bathroom), Be nice to Joanny she just had ger hip replaced!!

Great weekend, could have used a little more mud but there was enough to be entertaining.

The sad news from talking to a DNR guy is that they'll continue to fill in and drain the "the pits" on 77 as soon as it dries up enough to move in equipment. They kept the bridge crossing on Hwy 77 open only for the weekend.

It'll be a little challenging for some to get through there for a while. :-o

Attachments

• DSC01716.jpg
    DSC01716.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01714.jpg
    DSC01714.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC01713.jpg
    DSC01713.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01711.jpg