• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mirror Options for Nytro

ThatBlueVmax

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Looking for mirror options for 2011 Nytro. Don’t want tacky look and interested in mounting inside hand guard but can’t find info. Thanks in advance

Check under doubletakemirror.com I’ve had one on the Handel bars for 6 years and they are indestructible.

At the show they had a new mounting idea that is very good. They mount to inside of your handle bars ends.
Easy on, easy off. Fit all 7/8 straight or J hook bars, ‘STOW -N -RIDE’ mirrors

www.lucerix.com

I sent these pics to someone in Facebook land yesterday. I mounted the powermadd star series handguard mirrors to the inside of my Yamaha handguards.
FB_IMG_1574202165168.jpg
FB_IMG_1574201973227.jpg

X2 with the Powermadd mirrors mounted to stock Yamaha hand guards. They look and work great. I ran this set up on my Phazer and currently on my Nytro. Drill (1) 1/4" hole in the handguard and use a 1/4" or 6 mm bolt with a lock nut. I added a serrated washer between the mirror mounting bracket and the inside of the handguard. This keeps the mirror from pivoting. This pic isn't great from my Phazer but gives you an idea. They also work with the Yamaha Dumbo ears too. G.B.

PowerMadd Sentinels with inner mirrors, see my front end + post for details. They are awesome and don't look bad... Super cold like -20 F flip them out and they do help.

Back