• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mohawk skis 192 studs

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
what carbides do you recommend, what length i was thinking 7.5 or 9" shaper bars let me know your thoughts. I have not ordered the skis yet so please tell me what you think about these skis versus a curve or c&a.
Thanks in advance

I've looked and looked and have yet to hear anything but excellent reviews... Awesome on trail and better off trail... The bottoms are trail wide... Tops wider for of trail..I might have a new set with blue or black loops, ski
savers and shaper bars for sale... PM if interested

Last edited:
I've looked and looked and have yet to hear anything but excellent reviews... Awesome on trail and better off trail... The bottoms are trail wide... Tops wider for of trail..I might have a new set with blue or black loops, so savers and shaper bars for sale... PM if interested
so you might have the skis and shaper bars or just the bars. what size bars and how much

Back