• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Money Pit- Finally done! I think?

orangecrush

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX LE
IMG_257.jpg
IMG_254.jpg
IMG_258.jpg
IMG_253.jpg
IMG_255.jpg
IMG_256.jpg
IMG_92.jpg
IMG_1605.jpg
IMG_1625.jpg

You added GREEN to a Yamaha! I really like it & you may be the only one with that color scheme which sets you apart.

BUT you added green to a Yamaha!

That's like being a Red Sox fan & a Yankees fan.

BTW: Nice garage!

1. It looks great
2. I thought I was mostly done "investing" in this sled last year
3. I've likely doubled my original "investment" in what I spent last year
4. There will be something developed next year that will make your sled even better
5. We're not right

The gas cap you are using. Do you noticed it cutting into the treads of the tank neck? It starts out ok and they it gets A little hard to screw on fully?
I have not noticed that. This one is for the Viper and seems to work fine. The other one from Yamaha that fits the Vector did not fit good.

Now its really a Yamacat or maybe a Articha.

I have not noticed that. This one is for the Viper and seems to work fine. The other one from Yamaha that fits the Vector did not fit good.

Yes same one I have. Actually I had the same issue with my viper. I'm seeing plastic filing from the tank neck with this cap

Love the green/blue combo. Carbine fiber looks great as well.
Really nice sled bro.

The Green Hornet, The Green Lantern, The Green Monster, Oscar the Grouch & Mr. Green Jeans all look good in green.....and now the ORANGECRUSH machine looks good in green! It was 1/2 green, now it's 5/8 green.

It's like a Cat rebadged as a Yamaha re-rebadged as a Cat. Like a transgender sled.......not that there's anything wrong with that!

The Green Hornet, The Green Lantern, The Green Monster, Oscar the Grouch & Mr. Green Jeans all look good in green.....and now the ORANGECRUSH machine looks good in green! It was 1/2 green, now it's 5/8 green.

It's like a Cat rebadged as a Yamaha re-rebadged as a Cat. Like a transgender sled.......not that there's anything wrong with that!
Wow! Ok so I like the green hornet but I think you misspelled Trendsetter as transgender.

:jump:GREEN! .....despicable... Com on MAN!
Better check every manufacturer’s web site on 18 color combos. Every manufacturer has included green and yes, that includes Yamaha.

Attachments

• 2CAAAB35-0059-4FDC-82D3-34CF3115ADB3.png
    2CAAAB35-0059-4FDC-82D3-34CF3115ADB3.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 102

Back