• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mono-suit advise

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Ok, so can someone share the pros & cons to one of these. Do they serve a purpose or another fade we have to live with for a couple more years. Who is the target rider, mountain class?

I like them. And see they can be had at 10% off. Just looks like a chore in the restroom.

I see they've been gaining traction in the mountain crowd for several years. I can see the purpose in a powder/deep snow situation, and that most mountain/boondock riding is actually standing. For the trail rider crowd imo, I'm not so sure of the comfort factor of mainly sitting in one. For those of us old enough to remember late 60's to early 70's the one-piecer's were the fo-shizzle.....lol. I do remember being very happy to "graduate" to a jacket and bibs though.

DooZ, times change. Lol! I'm not sure it's for a trail guy. But think it's coming.

How's the trails in minocqua?

Rideable....but not in a Onezie...lol. Good base started and snowing a little now, any accumulation will help.

I remember the one piece suits back in the day and wearing them, in the colder days the steel zipper used to freeze to your chin.

I bought one last year, was a bit hesitant to commit to it (I'm 41 BTW) but after last season I wish I had of bought one 5 years ago!

Warmest thing I have worn, comfortable, will be seen in any snow condition, lol(pic in signature)
Cons... Too warm for spring time use, but that's OK I have shells to wear when it warms up!

lol just gave away a new cold wave one dad bought at an auction for $20.

Back