• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

More 2011 Photos...

eightpilot

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Thundercat
I hope this isn't the new "Game Changer" that Yammi has planned for 2011...

Attachments

• 2011.jpg
    2011.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 2011 apex.jpg
    2011 apex.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 106

This is defenitely what was in that trailer on the video clip. Looks like it by the tail light. I hope there is more on tap for 2011.

eightpilot said:
Like the ol Firecat... lol

The firecat was a 13.5" wide.
The crosfire r is a 128"x14"
polaris makes some 128"x15" models.
Better ride then a 121" and not quite the legnth of a 136"
If you do a search many people converted there yamies over to a 128"

It will never be good enough for most people! No matter what Yammi would bring out people will always be b*#&$^%g! Why not wait until official release day to see what all of the features are that are offered. Watch the video clip from Supertrax Magaizne(SnowTrax TV) and see what they had to say about it! Will it be perfect? No....but I'm sure it'll be improved. Such a negative vibe on these forums I think everybody just complains as that seems to be the going trend....!

I don't think the post was negative. I think the Apex is an awesome machine and the 128 makes it even better. I just thought that Yamaha was totally redesigning it, not just making a few tweaks. I would just be happy if Yammi would make some bushings and ball joints that would hold up. That would be a big enough announcement for me... lol

Wasn't raggin' on you eight, just kind of get tired of hearing guys complain about everything. I realize that these sleds aren't perfect. All in all, Blue owners have it pretty good considering. Not a fanboy opinion @ all either. My one brother is on his 3rd engine on his Assault in a season and a quarter and my other brother has done one now on his 800 Dragon Switchback. The snowmobiling community is by far the most demanding of any recreation sport out there. The machines are picked apart and critiqued way beyond anything else out there. I realize we pay a lot for these machines and should be offered a good product and that some of the issues just shouldn't be there. Take the Rush for example, everyone was so gung ho that this thing is gonna revolutionalize snowmobiling, and it may, but I believe one of the big reasons for that is that the revolutionary part is clearly visible. It's right on your face so instantly people have something to talk about. We have no idea what lies beneath the coverings of the 2011 Yamaha! Just because we can't see the radical changes doesn't mean they aren't there. Maybe it's game changer, maybe it's not.....I guess we'll all just have to wait and see! Cheers! ;)!

Back