• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

More 2011 Photos...

RTX SE 136", Camoplast Back Country track (thus no tunnel protectors), MTX tunnel heat exchanger, Excell full exhaust but no block-off plate under the exhaust.

To be fair, the picture is taken just after a ride in the "worst case scenario" - fresh powder mixed with water spray from couple of water crossings at -15 deg Celsius. Still, no other sled had ice build-up even close to this. There is just something anal about how the ice sticks to the FX Nytros...

I'll be very surprised if they're are any major changes to the line up. They'le do a few adjustments and say all new..PFFT!

And if they do change a model it will be the Apex as its due well before the nytro.

What would be smart is re design a new chassis and use it across they're entire lineup Like the XP.

If they could get more leg room outa a nytro type chassis then slight suspension changes could make the difference between a tourer like the apex and a ditch banger like a nytro.

Needless to say I'm not holding my breath for anything major next year. I'm basing my next sled purchase on what they release and when. I don't need another of the same sled with a new taillight and colour scheme.

They don't fool me.

The new rear end looks awesome totally reminds me of the YAMA rockets! It seems the no matter what you do you get ice build up, unless there is a proper way to eliminate this that i just dont know about,

waubamikrider said:
What would be smart is re design a new chassis and use it across they're entire lineup Like the XP.

If they could get more leg room outa a nytro type chassis then slight suspension changes could make the difference between a tourer like the apex and a ditch banger like a nytro.

No thank-you! Complete turnoff for me. The way Yamaha does it allows for much more focused machines with completely different looks.

Think about it this way...
What if there are people that are not completely enamored with the look of the nytro? Or, why can't they all look like the apex then, which is way better looking imo?

I just saw the new Apex SE ad in rotation.
I clicked it but didn't take me there yet.

I can see both points of view ,eps or not. Lighten it up or not. I'll say this , I almost traded my 08 fx on a BRP1200. Sled looked put together like an xp(scary light) and fit and finish was waaay behind Yamaha. Like I've stated earlier, we have issues with Yamaha but I've never walked home yet! :die

just a thought if they put eps on a sled would it not feel like it lost weight because the steering is mostly where you feel the weight i think

Back