• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Motogp is fantastic entertainment

74Nitro

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 Sidewinder LTX
Starting a thread to encourage others to sign up for great entertainment and to see if any others here watch and follow it.
This season has seen thrilling races with close finishes, today was no exception with Maverick Vinales bailing from his Yamaha bike at 200kmph, as he lost his brakes. Bikes drives into the wall and bursts into flames.
Top 4 separated by .641 second.
Crazy exciting stuff.

Yamaha takes the top four spots in qualifying in Misano with Vinales breaking the all-time lap record.
Don't think I've ever seen that before.
Should be great race tomorrow morning 8 AM

I'm curious to how many others subscribe and watch it live. Like this post if you do. I'm sure Ben Spies and Colin Edwards do, but since they live in Texas I don't think they ride sleds and hang out on TotallyYamaha!

Really wanted to see the Doctor on the podium today ☹️

Really wanted to see the Doctor on the podium today ☹️
Yes, I'm sure he would like that milestone 200th podium.
A decent race over all, with Franco picking up his first win in the top class on a satelite Petronas Yamaha.
I think if Mir could qualify better on the Suzuki, he would be contending for the win.

The boys are running in Texas this weekend.
210mph top speed on the straights!

Go Ducati!!!
54687C4E-54F0-45B5-8F4B-FCEBAACB3A27.jpeg

Just watched the Jerez sprint race. Brad Binder is something else, he doesn't have the most technical riding style but there are very few riders in the world that can push a machine to the limits the way he does. While its not unusual to see a motogp bike sideways it is unusual to see someone light up the rear tire the way binder can and consistently get away with it. Its like watching someone flat track a 300HP - 300lb machine. The b@lls on that guy!

@74Nitro subscribed to MotoGP and WSBK. Best entertainment on television by a long shot.

Just watched the Jerez sprint race. Brad Binder is something else, he doesn't have the most technical riding style but there are very few riders in the world that can push a machine to the limits the way he does. While its not unusual to see a motogp bike sideways it is unusual to see someone light up the rear tire the way binder can and consistently get away with it. Its like watching someone flat track a 300HP - 300lb machine. The b@lls on that guy!

@74Nitro subscribed to MotoGP and WSBK. Best entertainment on television by a long shot.
Yes, looked like dirt flat-tracking. Sliding the bike.
How about the Motoamerica last week. That was quite a last lap.
Josh Herrin talks viewers through the last lap on a youtube video.

Didn't see it although I saw the highlights, very lucky for all that it worked out the way it did.

I watch on the app and on Roku through an annual subscription.

I’ll try the app. It’s says cnbc but it’s not on there, what time is the race today?

Just finished. I don't often get a chance to watch the races live.

Back