• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountian Riding Boots?

Cable810

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper MTX MPI 190
I'm wondering if anyone here has suggestions for a pair if good boots for mountain/ditch banging boots?

I'm looking for something that's gonna offer good ankle support and is overall a stiffer boot. I can't ry seem to find boots that are specific to mountain type riding.

I was looking at the Klim ADRENALINE PRO GTX BOA BOOT. Bout the only one that seems like it'll fit the bill. I have no place to go and try any boots on....

Tobe cordus boots would be my pick if your feet are generally warm no problem otherwise if you need something with more insulation and warmth like me look into Tobe's Nimbus Snowmobile Boots. Most of the boot sizes are sold out on their website for this season but there is a chance one of there dealers may have it. Your best bet would be to call or email there super helpful customer support that's based out of denver. Otherwise could try google searching for them.

i like my klim boots . new they are way too stiff to use on an older sit down sled. been 10 years on tghe one pair so far.

i like my klim boots . new they are way too stiff to use on an older sit down sled. been 10 years on tghe one pair so far.
treat them well because the new ones don't hold up

treat them well because the new ones don't hold up
i have a new set i wear occasionally to gradually break them in. sounding like the soles are starting to come off as they fart when i walk in them. still prefer the old ones when i plan on riding hard or an old sled. could not stand them when i bought them on my rx war.

I ended up getting a pair of the FXR Elevation boots. Dual BOA and 7 stiffness rating. Most of the reviews I was able to find everyone like em. Hopefully they fit cause I could only find a size 14 and I'm a 13

Back