• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI and current customer service!!!

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
I have been trying to contact MPI for months and keep getting their voice mail that says they are remodeling and to leave a message and they will get back to you. I have left many voice mails as well as emails over the past 3 months with not one call or reply back. I tried to call again today and it just rang and rang and rang with no voice mail. Are they really remodeling or is their business suspended? I need the base controller part number HSK-1179 for their 190 HP Viper kit and can't order one or find a used one. Anyone have one they want to part with?

I seem to remember that MPI was bought out by or merged with Staightline Performance. Ya might try them.

I called SLP and they informed me that MPI is now a B-to-B (business to business) company that no longer support individual customer sales/service. However, they informed me that they did not have a contact name or number to help me with the parts I was looking for either. I would have thought that if they owned MPI they would have someone available for me to speak with. I don't know if things are not set up for individual sales/service yet or what so I am a bit disappointed in the response I got.

I called SLP and they informed me that MPI is now a B-to-B (business to business) company that no longer support individual customer sales/service. However, they informed me that they did not have a contact name or number to help me with the parts I was looking for either. I would have thought that if they owned MPI they would have someone available for me to speak with. I don't know if things are not set up for individual sales/service yet or what so I am a bit disappointed in the response I got.

Ever since the sale over to them , they have #*$&@ the bed.

Back