• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mpi EABC

murdered141

Snow Punisher
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sr viper 15 ltx dx, mpi 190 turbo, straight line header, 38" mtx front end, mtx steering, mtx seat, xtx 141" skid and 2.25" power claw track
2019 sidewinder xtx le, sleeping for now
Mpi eabc's are still on back order, is there another safe alternative like a manual boost controller, I bought mpi's mountain turbo setup without the eabc, any other thoughts?

Mpi eabc's are still on back order, is there another safe alternative like a manual boost controller, I bought mpi's mountain turbo setup without the eabc, any other thoughts?

If you want it to be really fast spooling and never have to worry about the boost numbers then you will need the EABC.

It's May you still have time! Get the rest of the kit installed and just add the EABC later in the summer when they are available. Have a few beer's and enjoy summer! haha

Right on!! Also with the Mountain Performance and Straightline Performance being partnered up maybe you can try them as well.

Just got off the line with mpi, eabc's are in, should have one by the end of next week:letsnow:

Right on!! Also with the Mountain Performance and Straightline Performance being partnered up maybe you can try them as well.
Did one acquire the other or does straight line now sell mpi products .

Dinner....if your want to sell your EBAC (ship to US zip 13045) I would be interested. I am thinking of going to 8 psi setup so looking for one I can send in for reprogramming. I can Paypal you. let me know how much

Back