• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI /EVO 8 psi flash, gems setting

sneakattak88

Expert
hey got my ECU today but no Gems settings , they are closed till Jan 3, anybody have the settings for a base point? I do have the big injectors..and flashed for 8PSI.

Thanks

If no one on here knows I would contact ulmer Racing. I know he has done quite a few of the evo flashes on mpi turbos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understand this is an old post but would like to hear your thoughts on the EVO 8 PSI upgrade? I have a Ltx 2016 (Rods replaced under warranty). Currently running MPI factory Turbo. would you do it again (i.e. bump to 200 hp vs going to next step (lower compression intercoller, fuel pump ect). thanks

I ran 7-8 lbs with the EVO flash. Blew my head gasket! I put a head shim in and re-programmed my ecu to stock 2014 settings. Running 10 lbs. If you or anyone are thinking of running any higher than 6 lbs, you better shim your head, or lower compression pistons. I run all Hurricane.

I ran 7-8 lbs with the EVO flash. Blew my head gasket! I put a head shim in and re-programmed my ecu to stock 2014 settings. Running 10 lbs. If you or anyone are thinking of running any higher than 6 lbs, you better shim your head, or lower compression pistons. I run all Hurricane.

My 15 did the same thing at the end of 2 seasons ago on the last ride on the way back to load up for home it overheated and shut down. thought it was a fluke cause later it fired right up and went 10 or so miles no problem. first ride last season rode one night and no problem, got up the next day 30 miles and it shut down. It took almost the whole season to figure it out and get it fixed. Put in Arp studs and did about 650 more miles on it at 11 #'s of boost with 50/50 race fuel and no problems and it pulls better and is much snappier than the 14 with 14#'s with low compression pistons.

You need the flash to pull timing, a 4th injector and upgraded fuel pump to make it work but it goes like a BAT!

Back