• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mpi Sr viper 190hp turbo kit spare part

chapdou

Country
Canada
Hi,

I just buy the turbo kit from a good friend and I'm looking to order some hoses because he sells the sled with the MPI hose. I saw on their website that the parts I need are out of stock. I try to email and call MPI for the last 2 weeks and I got no answer at all. Do you know if MPI are closed ? do you know some shop that have some spare parts in stock.

Thank you.

Hi,

I just buy the turbo kit from a good friend and I'm looking to order some hoses because he sells the sled with the MPI hose. I saw on their website that the parts I need are out of stock. I try to email and call MPI for the last 2 weeks and I got no answer at all. Do you know if MPI are closed ? do you know some shop that have some spare parts in stock.

Thank you.

I would call Ulmer Racing and see if he can get you the parts you need. MPI is not longer selling parts.

Back