• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTX 162" more cooling

kimoajaj

Expert
Hi !

Has anyone added more coolers / cooling system to an MTX ?

This weekend I got the rews limited due to overheating, happened when I stopped the sled and let it idle a little while whilst deciding what line to pick. Snow was hard packed just before I stopped and I didn't have the ice scratchers out.

I`d like to not mess around with the scratchers all the time, plan to keep the sled for many many years like I did with my Nytro and therefor I wonder if I should upgrade the cooling system since I will be riding in various conditions.

Any opinions?

You can install a Long coller from btx, or xf9000. Mm racing makes radiator with fan for sidewinder/9000.

Aha ok thanks for the reply!

Tried googling MM racing but didn`t find anything.

Will a cooler from a BTW bolt straight on ? I figure there will be some different pipes or hoses?

Aha ok thanks for the reply!

Tried googling MM racing but didn`t find anything.

Will a cooler from a BTW bolt straight on ? I figure there will be some different pipes or hoses?
I believe Barn of Parts Travis has a Rad and Fan also.

CR Racing has larger you cooler replaces one it has. Also you can change ur boards or add after market coolant lines thru the OEM boards. I know Lincoln County Customs does the cooling system mods as well and prolly sell everything, but you'd have to call them for details.

Back