• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTX cooling system

TT

TY 4 Stroke Master
Would it be possible to take the BTX tunnel heat exchanger and bolt it on a MTX? Would be bolt on - or would the front bulk head cooler need fabing/modifying/weeld?

I would really like a MTX (162" narrow feont end etc.), but due to my use I would either need a lager tunnel heat exchanger system like the BTX og a radiator with a fan.

Is there any other options to increace the cooling system of the MTX?

Would it be possible to take the BTX tunnel heat exchanger and bolt it on a MTX? Would be bolt on - or would the front bulk head cooler need fabing/modifying/weeld?

I would really like a MTX (162" narrow feont end etc.), but due to my use I would either need a lager tunnel heat exchanger system like the BTX og a radiator with a fan.

Is there any other options to increace the cooling system of the MTX?

Barn of parts was working on a radiator system. I don't know if it ever made production.

I have the mtx and ran it all this season even on trail and HARD pack snow conditions and with scratchers down never came anywhere near overheating or even seen the gauge move anywhere out of the normal range

Back