• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MTX Spindle Knuckle Bolts/Bushings Same as Phazer?

BCgee

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Nytro MTX
Replacing all the bolts/bushings/collars/washers that attach my Nytro MTX spindle knuckle to the ski, but the parts are back ordered across the nation. Have a line on replacements from a private sale except they’re for a Phazer.

Can anyone confirm if the same parts for a modern Phazer knuckle will work on my MTX?

Replacing all the bolts/bushings/collars/washers that attach my Nytro MTX spindle knuckle to the ski, but the parts are back ordered across the nation. Have a line on replacements from a private sale except they’re for a Phazer.

Can anyone confirm if the same parts for a modern Phazer knuckle will work on my MTX?

For anyone curious, Phazer bolts and bushings are same sizes but collars (that which provides space between the spindle/knuckle and the steel rectangle bracket connection to the ski) are different sizes. DIY the dead space with stainless washers or just buy the OEM replacement parts for turn-key. Cheers

Back