• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mtx tune or not?

Windernation

Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 Nytro
17 Sidewinder btx se
So one of my buddy want to sell me his Ecu out of his king cat with a precision 280 tune so he can retune his and run a different set up. I love the way my sled rides now I ride trees and climb only thing I would like is better throttle response for the trees and louder bov chatter. What do the reflashes all inprove, is it worth buying his ecu I don’t want to compromise reliability and chew through belts. Help me decide

I'm running cold air intake, exhaust, and stock clutching. I honestly don't see a need for anything else power wise to tight technical trees. Only thing I'm adding for next season is the elevate kit from Ice Age, and possible suspension if I can sell my QS3's

2018 MTX 153 Hurricane Bundle Dash Flash 240,,270 and 300 HP!! I don’t think you can just change ecu’s. I believe that are vin locked. Wouldn’t run pipe or intake without tune. Can lean out motor with add ons and no tune

Last edited:

Back