• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Munising MI hotel ?

mcamzr

TY 4 Stroke Guru
can anyone recommend a good place to stay in munising MI? Thanks for the help.

If Boarders is booked you can try pictured rocks inn in downtown Munising. FYI they are the same owners as Boarders. Also has a pool and hot tub

Got the room at boarders. We are going to try to ride from saint ignace to munising on Saturday and back in Sunday. The lady at boarders said she shoveled 6in of snow 3 times and was heading out for a fourth when we hung up.

Got the room at boarders. We are going to try to ride from saint ignace to munising on Saturday and back in Sunday. The lady at boarders said she shoveled 6in of snow 3 times and was heading out for a fourth when we hung up.
Do it now. It will be 40s and rain by Monday.

I would be up there now at St Ignace. But work and kids are holding me back. All good. Just a crazy warm year.

You may have to trailer further west to start. St I. was down to gravel in some areas but here is the latest trail report from today. Good luck.

Yesterdays snowfall was incredible, 10 Inches + of heavy consistant snow brought us back to life. Cold temps for the weekend will give you the best riding of the year. Do not hesitate we are going to get a warm up on Sunday and rain next week.

Well we got back last night and I have to say thank. Boarders inn was a great place to stay and the trails from saint ignace out were perfect. I can honestly say in all my years of riding the UP I have never seen betters trails. Ever! Thanks again the hotel choice made for a stress free trip.

IMG_9684.JPG

We had stayed at Alger Falls Motel just outside of Muni last week- nice little place as well. Got about 560 in 2 days. What a blast! Never would have thought to try Muni had I not seen so many great rides from TY photos.

Anyone stay at the Holiday Inn out on the west side of Munising on M-28? Looks like a great view of the bay. I've always stayed at the hotels in Wetmore.

Anyone stay at the Holiday Inn out on the west side of Munising on M-28? Looks like a great view of the bay. I've always stayed at the hotels in Wetmore.

Never have, looks like a great place but its hard to beat the prices and the hospitality of the Boarders Inn and Suites.

Back