• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Muskoka Ont Pics

Muskoka Man

Expert
The new Grizz arrived , and my son took over the old Kodiak , We headed out to the Haliburton Trail system to break it in , got in 60 KMS of some awsome trails , the new Grizz ran great and My son loves the 450 as you can see Going to Gowganda Ont Fri morning for 4 days of Family riding , HATVA Trails Rock
MD
http://www.youtube.com/mrmuskokadave

The 2012 arent in untill AUg , so its a 2011, , got a good deal on it as the 2011s dropped July 1 , love the PS and EFI , it a whole new deal compared to the 06 Kodiak ,hopefully it is bullitproof like the Kodiak, going to see Ron this weekend with a great looking forecast to :yam: :yam:

Thanks Pat

Are you around Duncan lake at the camp ? Not sure were we are riding , this is my Wifes first trip to Gowganda in the summer , so its her call on what direction we go , me and my buds are back around Sept 5TH or so after schools back in
MM

Back