• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2014 Viper

sxr70001

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX SE
SR Viper RTX SE
I just finished getting my sled ready for winter and putting some goodies on and thought I would post some pics.

Took out the skid, touched up, sent shocks out for rebuild and put on 4 wheel kit and extra wheels.

053.JPG

Added a Hindle slip on exhaust. Also changed oil and chaincase lube while I was there.

045.JPG

Installed a 9' lake effect riser with a RAM GPS mount and the Yamaha goggle bag. Not really sure if the GPS will stay there, but I can move it if it doesn't work out.

054.JPG

063.JPG

I got the windshield and hand guards last year, but I think they look pretty good.

055.JPG

Some shock guards

048.JPG

Added wire for helmet. Those clips are removable scotch picture hangers, they seem to be sticking pretty good.

064.JPG

Last but not least I wrapped the tunnel to break up all the white and protect it from boot marks. I didn't want a full wrap because I like the color scheme already.

057.JPG

There it is.

065.JPG

Now it just has to go to the dealer for all the updates and hopefully get it back before snow.

You may want to change your gps location. I had mine around there last year until the first big bump where I got the gps mount in the pelvic bone. I had to turn my riser by 180 degrees on the trail. It is a little more difficult to see but it no longer hurts me.

Yeah, I already moved it to the front of the riser. I could see it was gonna be dangerous.

Thanks

Thanks, I finally got to ride it this weekend. All the mods are working well.

IMG_3397.JPG IMG_3396.JPG IMG_3395.JPG

Finally got around to putting on the bumper and skidplate that I bought 2 years ago. Bumper is much stronger than the stock one and looks a lot better.

Thanks, I only have around 5000 miles so not as well used as yours. Plus mine has a pretty comfy garage life up north at my cabin. I think the engine will way outlive the chassis though. I am disapointed every time I work on it when I see the chips in the cheap paint the rusty low quality rivets and fasteners and just general overall low quality. I repaint the skid every time I have it out it gets so rusty. Heck the fasteners that came with the Yammie skid plate were 10 times better than any other fastener on the sled. Still fun to drive though.

Back