• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My new apex..custom to my like

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex GT
New to me 2006 apex Gt . 136'' suspension update and tunnel extension with rack for gas jugs.
Engine has Ram air lid and fuel power commander usb3 with Ulmers's racing map custom for these mods.
Added a set of digital gauges, Voltage and Coolant temperature. Got front and rear suspension powerder coated. smoked headlights.
apex yumy.jpg

Attachments

• 20171028_180954.jpg
    20171028_180954.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 450
  • Snapchat-1935160030.jpg
    Snapchat-1935160030.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

Wow looks great! Enjoy I loved my 06 for 14 k miles. Great sled.

Wow looks great! Enjoy I loved my 06 for 14 k miles. Great sled.
thanks yamadoo !! im planing on doing a few other mods, like full black seat. been looking at a cool wrap also. but can only do so much at a time $$$ lol. boost might come later on this winter or the next!!woshhh

If you’re going for Blackout look several others posted a dye that worked great a few years ago...I am not sure of specifics but they looked good and lasted per reports
ENJOY

thanks yamadoo !! im planing on doing a few other mods, like full black seat. been looking at a cool wrap also. but can only do so much at a time $$$ lol. boost might come later on this winter or the next!!woshhh
I used black vinyl paint from Advance Auto, Worked great, 3 years with no issues, Just be sure its warm and clean the seat with rubbing alcohol.

I used black vinyl paint from Advance Auto, Worked great, 3 years with no issues, Just be sure its warm and clean the seat with rubbing alcohol.
Is that a spray paint? That's maby a stupid question lol and can I just paint over the gray parts? Maby tape the rest

Is that a spray paint? That's maby a stupid question lol and can I just paint over the gray parts? Maby tape the rest
Dupli color Vinyl and fabric spray, about $8. Yes, tape around the gray. Do light coats, let it dry overnight with each coat. I think I did 3 or 4 coats. I painted over blue. This is a pic, not a close up though.

Attachments

• apex left.JPG
    apex left.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 716
Dupli color Vinyl and fabric spray, about $8. Yes, tape around the gray. Do light coats, let it dry overnight with each coat. I think I did 3 or 4 coats. I painted over blue. This is a pic, not a close up though.
Ok sounds like a plan. Yours turned out to look good

Yes, still looked good when I sold it,

I painted a pink metallic over a blue stripe on my wife's Vector. Used vinyl tint from an automotive paint store. Cleaned it w/ alcohol taped it off, but I used the whole can at once. just kept spraying light coats without runs til it was gone. Turned out awesome and perfectly matches her sled

Back