• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Rides This Season

steiner

Staff member
Did a short ride in support of a charity called Sled For Eternity. They help young men and women turn their life around. Almost 180 sledders raised 212,000. Good people, food and awesome prizes. Top fundraiser walked away with a new sled.
Here is my view from the day. I was the only Yamaha in our group of 14. The rest were AC

Slide show type video from a short two day ride with some friends and friends of friends.
Staged at Pinawa again and traveled to Brereton Lake for lunch on the first day and Pine Falls on the second day.
No bush sleds were seen. Awesome new warm up shack at Swamp Lake.
Had a special kind of riding the first day as I had my youngest with me on my sled. She did well hanging on to my rider belt and even did some driving. Very proud of her. She got up at 5:45am on a day off from school to head out to Pinawa with me. I did have to promise her a Timmies breakfast on the way there tho.

https://youtu.be/Xj9EQWVPNEM

Did another ride on the weekend with the crazy folks. Not sure how they convince me into going with them but they do.
11 hours and 180 miles trekking around Lac Du Bonnet and Nopiming trails. Packed a lunch for a cookout in one of the warm up shacks and enjoyed the warm weather and great trails.

Last edited:
Did a short ride in support of a charity called Sled For Eternity. They help young men and women turn their life around. Almost 180 sledders raised 212,000. Good people, food and awesome prizes. Top fundraiser walked away with a new sled.
Here is my view from the day. I was the only Yamaha in our group of 14. The rest were AC
Love the sound of that apex !

Awesome video's and Great Music. ( love Boston ) . It sure looks like your having fun ! Keep up the great productions !! :)

Great video's, beautiful trails, you guys are so lucky spending quality time together with family and friends, a no snow winter for snowmobiling in this neck of the woods :drink:

Great video's, beautiful trails, you guys are so lucky spending quality time together with family and friends, a no snow winter for snowmobiling in this neck of the woods :drink:
I am very lucky and blessed that my kids like to come with me. My best memorable ride was with my then 17yr old son and my youngest daughter. She held on to me for 250 miles while my oldest followed behind me.

IMG-20140309-00580.jpg
IMG-20140309-00585.jpg

Back