• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My take on a 2in. seat rise.

WRP Nytro Seat Mountain ASSAULT Plus II

What do you Nytro guys think of this one? It's 2" taller than OEM/Stock. We tried to keep the lines clean and crisp. The saddle is narrowed and a "Gripper" material (no-slip) is used. The body vinyl is a low temp (crack resistant) motorsports carbon fiber pattern. Very little seams to fail. Only what is necessary to keep the look clean and crisp.

The urethane seat foam is accurate and repeatable, it's pulled from a mold. Very consistently controlled densities.

This seat is manufactured using a re-manufactured process which requires your existing Nytro seat base so the attachment method does not change from the OEM/stock method.

ShowNytroPicSeatCloseUpLarge.jpg

Re: WRP Nytro Seat Mountain ASSAULT Plus II

Mountain ASSAULT Seats said:
What do you Nytro guys think of this one? It's 2" taller than OEM/Stock. We tried to keep the lines clean and crisp. The saddle is narrowed and a "Gripper" material (no-slip) is used. The body vinyl is a low temp (crack resistant) motorsports carbon fiber pattern. Very little seams to fail. Only what is necessary to keep the look clean and crisp.

The urethane seat foam is accurate and repeatable, it's pulled from a mold. Very consistently controlled densities.

This seat is manufactured using a re-manufactured process which requires your existing Nytro seat base so the attachment method does not change from the OEM/stock method.

ShowNytroPicSeatCloseUpLarge.jpg

Looks great. I originally looked at buying one but honestly, I don't like the thick rounded edges and prefer more of a flat top design myself. I like the look of the factory seat but it lacks hight.

I received my mountain assault seat today .It is sweet couldn't ask for any more. Thanks to the people at WRP for a quality product.

Thanks, Dave

Seat finished

Well I am pretty happy with the outcome, havn't seen anything even close to this so far. Style takes some cues from europe/italian auto interiors.

Attachments

• DSC02469.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02469.JPG.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC02467.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02467.JPG.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC02466.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02466.JPG.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC02465.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02465.JPG.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC02464.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02464.JPG.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 96
seat

That is a very cool looking saddle! Very custom looking. Your sled will defiantly stick out. Hope it is as comfortable for you as it looks. Hurry up and put it on and get us some pics!

stopdropanroll said:
My panels won't be done for a week or two, its really coming together now. I just started it for the first time in 2 months with my Jardine pipe on and its sound really good, way deeper then my Skinz pipe and not as loud.

Did you go with the Jardine RT-one muffler ? I know a guy who has one on his and it looks and sounds incredible ! Dual outlet carbon fiber muffler, one of the coolest looking mufflers I've ever seen on a Nytro !

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
stopdropanroll said:
My panels won't be done for a week or two, its really coming together now. I just started it for the first time in 2 months with my Jardine pipe on and its sound really good, way deeper then my Skinz pipe and not as loud.

Did you go with the Jardine RT-one muffler ? I know a guy who has one on his and it looks and sounds incredible ! Dual outlet carbon fiber muffler, one of the coolest looking mufflers I've ever seen on a Nytro !

Yes, its the RT-ONE, but its the older model with single outlet. It does sound really good.

Back