• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

N/A cat 7000 power upgrade help!!

Joshua Smith

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 arctic cat xf7000 high country
I called Evo today to see about getting a flash done for my 2016 xf 7000 high country and they stated that their machine is broke and they are not going to fix it! With that being said is power commander is my next best bet? I have a super q can cold air mod and soon to be a mbrp header. What setup do I need to re-map this sucker and get more power out of it. I'd like to raise the rev limit as well as make it run on 91 octane. Not going to turbo it,. Just want some power and does anyone have maps for what I'm looking to do?

Get ahold of Allen Ulmer. He will set you up with a PCV and Ignition Module with maps. Thats what I did.

after buying all that tuning equipment I'm going to be sleeping on the couch for a while! lol

So I need some more help guys. I was given a pcv for a 2014 viper which plugs right into my 16 the problem is that the pcv is a pti and my o2 sensor won't plug into it. Is there a way I can make this work? Can I just leave my o2 sensor plugged in and run canned maps through the pcv or maybe hardwire the pti plug into the o2 sensor? Any help would be great.

So I need some more help guys. I was given a pcv for a 2014 viper which plugs right into my 16 the problem is that the pcv is a pti and my o2 sensor won't plug into it. Is there a way I can make this work? Can I just leave my o2 sensor plugged in and run canned maps through the pcv or maybe hardwire the pti plug into the o2 sensor? Any help would be great.
Do you have a turbo on your sled? If not I don’t believe any maps are available for a NA sled using PTI pcv. It may be possible to get pti pcv converted to use the throttle and rpm based maps a regular pcvuses. Ulmer would know.

Ok PCV PTI has no connections related to O2 sensor. It plugs into main harness and has a map sensor that connects to a vacuum port to check intake pressure. I would think you should still be able to run fuel adjustments based on RPM and throttle position. Just leave O2 sensor plugged in. To verify AFR you will need a separate gauge.

Ok thanks guys, I cleared the turbo map that was in there and loaded my n/a map without any problems so I guess I will leave the o2 sensor plugged in and give it a try

Back