• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

N2O and MCX

NVR Enough

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
11 Apex turbo/12 Procross
Low mileage 11 Pex trail sled head shim MCX rear mount @12 pounds boost presently stock internals,in the past I have used N2O on two smokes with great success never dabbled in forced induction 4 strokes,not too greedy looking for a 40 shot ish I would like to hear from those who have went down this rabbit hole and whos system was used.NVR

Low mileage 11 Pex trail sled head shim MCX rear mount @12 pounds boost presently stock internals,in the past I have used N2O on two smokes with great success never dabbled in forced induction 4 strokes,not too greedy looking for a 40 shot ish I would like to hear from those who have went down this rabbit hole and whos system was used.NVR
OK then how about pointing me in the direction of a performance merchant that has been known to be into N20 turbo sleds on the U.S side.NVR

Don't do it on stock pistons in that Apex. The skirts are known to collapse on those sleds with the MCX 290 kit, put a set of pistons & rods in and just turn the boost up a little more, don't worry about the nitrous.

Thanks for the comeback,all and any advice is welcomed, sitting in my shop a full compliment of Carrillo pistons and rods waiting for spring I have been super cautious about fuel as to not shake it due to deto,and keep the pressures in a realm of no so destructive but fun,this machine is not my everyday trail piece and sees low mileage in total it has 2100 miles on it all boosted.Coming from boosted Cats I wanted a backup toy that had a damn near bulletproof driveline hence the Pex and Iam old school and just plain old so a razor sharp handling sled makes little difference but a well planted well built chassis with copious HP for tripping the northern lakes where I live just makes me feel younger.LOL NVR

Attachments

• WP_20191207_004.jpg
    WP_20191207_004.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Back