• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NCI Thumb Drive

sws564

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper ltx dx
2006 Attak
2009 RS Vector
Looking to make snowmobiling a more comfortable experience for my girlfriend due to her having small hands. ive been looking around and at first i was going to try the throttle gizmo only to learn that he was not taking any orders for the 2019-2020 season. Ive also been looking at the NCI thumb drive but do not know if the guy is still making or selling them.

Can one of you point me in the right direction? thank you.

I have been looking for the NCI thumb drive to put on my 16 viper but I can't find them. I have one on my attak and love it. Thinking I am going to have to take it off my attak and put it on the viper.

Looking to make snowmobiling a more comfortable experience for my girlfriend due to her having small hands. ive been looking around and at first i was going to try the throttle gizmo only to learn that he was not taking any orders for the 2019-2020 season. Ive also been looking at the NCI thumb drive but do not know if the guy is still making or selling them.

Can one of you point me in the right direction? thank you.
NCI - North Coast Innovations. The gentleman's name was, Steve. I believe he moved on to other work and no longer produces parts related to snowmobiles, at least not to my knowledge.

I, however, have a new, unused Thumb drive, with heat, that I'd let go. Here is the unit and the connector.

PM if interested.

20191208_181950.jpg
20191208_182111.jpg

Last edited:
NCI - North Coast Innovations. The gentleman's name was, Steve. I believe he moved on to other work and no longer produces parts related to snowmobiles, at least not to my knowledge.

I, however, have a new, unused Thumb drive, with heat, that I'd let go. Here is the unit and the connector.

PM if interested.

View attachment 151127 View attachment 151128
If you to one of the ty rides I would by it from you. I live in Canada and have no PayPal.

Back