• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need a new shock for 2012 Apex Se

Tim47

So after the summer found my sled dragging. Had the shop pull the shock and sent it to NY who confirmed it cannot be rebuilt because of nicks and dings. It doesn't make sense to buy a $2k shock for a 7-8 year old sled so are there decent (or better) options out there? Dealership hasn't been especially helpful so I'm hoping someone here has been through it. Thx!

Thanks all I'll check in with travis. When you say stock KYB from older sled is there a particular model or were Apex's previously using KYB with this skid or something?

I have the rear mega shock with about 400 miles if interested. I replaced it with highgear axis shock. Maybe guys on here can help us with what its worth.

I have a shock from an 06' on my 11' se while it was getting rebuilt. No issues with fitment or ride quality just need to do the adjustment underneath manually with a part I bought online.

Back