• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

need an 06 Nytro RS mid height shield

Lakehouse2021

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'95 Vmax 600
14 Skidoo Renegade X 1200
Sled came with a low shield, I think I want a taller one. Having trouble finding one that says it will fit '06. Which other models could I search that would be the same?

03-05 rx1/rx warrior/mountain for sure.

my handy royal distributing parts book says 03-07 rx/vector/rage/venture, but any delta box chassis with the hinged hood should be the same.

i have my stock one from my 05 war on the shelf but i think shipping might kill any deal i could make you.

03-05 rx1/rx warrior/mountain for sure.

my handy royal distributing parts book says 03-07 rx/vector/rage/venture, but any delta box chassis with the hinged hood should be the same.

i have my stock one from my 05 war on the shelf but i think shipping might kill any deal i could make you.
Thank you Sir for that info, it gives me more choices to search locally. Yes, shipping over the boarder has gotten so expensive, but if I can't find one elsewhere, I might put a deal together thats still worthwhile.

I have the stock clear windshield from my RX-1 as I switched to an all black one and then to an all chrome one which is currently on the RX-1. If you're unable to find one locally or online, let me know and can check on shipping. ;)!

I have the stock clear windshield from my RX-1 as I switched to an all black one and then to an all chrome one which is currently on the RX-1. If you're unable to find one locally or online, let me know and can check on shipping. ;)!
Sending a PM next, I'm interested

Back