• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

need help - Center Shock Linkage

Jasonjmccoy

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Nytro XTX
Can someone please take a picture of their center shock linkage where it connects at the bottom? I have mine apart and it seems that there's 2 ways it con go back together. The way it came apart, the bottom of the shock has a flat spot worn from rubbing on the track so I'm wondering if the previous owner had it on wrong. The other way raises the bottom of the shock away from the track, but then you have to compress the shock quite a bit to connect it at the top, very confusing??

post a pic. some guys are not near their sled so you might have to wait a bitr. if it was an xtx or the same as i could help you out but i do not know.

Hows this?
BMbyDDYm.jpg

Check out my front end + thread, I show my skid rebuild with pics As I recall, Nytros are prone to rubbing and wear on the bottom of the center shock (normal) due to a design, shall we say, feature. If you reverse it, totally wrong.

Back