• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need ideas for an airbox mod.

yamafarm

Extreme
I just ordered a bunch of go fast parts for my sled today.
Ulmer clutch kit
stud boy 6 in shapers
SBM pipe(Got a deal)
Woodys gold digger studs
tunnel protector

What i want to know, Is there a mod to get some cool air into this airbox?
I have seen the little filter plug thingys and I may go that route but the total lack of any real air filter is stopping me on this. Any ideas, and/or pics?

I will post some pics of the SBM pipe when I get it on.

Later And thanks

Will
:rocks:

The two 1.5" bulleyes I installed work great, more HP and no low end bog, the trick is not to install too many.

I have two different air box lids now, the stock and the modified one.

It has been dynoed for 3-5 HP.

-Steve

Got any pics of the modded airbox lid?
I would like to see it . I was thinking about putting four of the buttons in.

Later,
Will

I would also be interested in mods for the air box.

I just ordered the bullseyes, I have a pretty good idea where I'm gonna put them but would still like to see some pics.
It's cold and freezing rain so I know the snow is coming, Glad I'm outta town all next week, I'll have a nice pile of performace parts waiting on me when I get back.

Later,
Will

Couldn't find the 1.5" plugs... so I got the 1" uni plugs from dennis-kirk. guess 4 of them should be ok, may start with 2, also going to order another airbox cover. The covers are cheap, only about $10 bucks.

Trevor

I got mine from Hi performace They had the 1.5 inch plugs TWo in a set. I'm gonna order a second airbox lid as well incase it doesn't work.

Later,
Will

Back