• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need More Traction !!!!

Studs help some but not in the deeper snow I was running 196 studs and did help on the hard pack stuff but now running 144 down the middle. It turns alot better. I am in the same boat looking for deeper lug track!

dburrowes said:
Boston - did your top end speed die with the deep lug track?
i stretched mine to 136 and put a 1.5 intense on and didnt loose any top speed. Great track too highly recommend it

Thanks for the help Guys!!! I've decided to go to the 1.5" Intense track.

I will post my results.

In saying that, there was a great post here on replacing the track with step by step instructions. If anyone could help me with that it would be appreciated.

Cheers

I was thinking about a 1.5 intense but ended up going with the 1.5 ripsaw. The thing flat out hooks up on everything other then ice! Ditch the studs and get a bigger lug track 100% I don't thing I lost top speed but I really haven't had a bunch of time on it. I wish I would have gone this route last year instead of getting studs

i have the 1.75x136 stretch. the backcountry track is awesome. great off trail, and good on trail traction. it digs in all conditions. and i didnt loose a whole lot of top speed. but really, i dont top mine out much cause i always get distracted by drifts or fresh powder that i have to go make my mark on.

WOW!!!! I have numerous aftermarket upgrades to my machine and this 1.5 intense track has made the biggest difference on this machine. I cannot believe the difference in the pull with this track. i wish i did this back when i got it. i fell in love with my machine all over again. I will be going to Quebec in a couple of weeks and cant wait to play in the powder with it. We barely have any snow in Ontario right now but i did have a chance to play in a gravel pit that would have found me stuck and spinning my track. i could not believe the difference this made and would highly recommend the change!!!

dburrowes said:
WOW!!!! I have numerous aftermarket upgrades to my machine and this 1.5 intense track has made the biggest difference on this machine. I cannot believe the difference in the pull with this track. i wish i did this back when i got it. i fell in love with my machine all over again. I will be going to Quebec in a couple of weeks and cant wait to play in the powder with it. We barely have any snow in Ontario right now but i did have a chance to play in a gravel pit that would have found me stuck and spinning my track. i could not believe the difference this made and would highly recommend the change!!!

Did you change out to exoverts? (drive sprokets)?? I am thinking this would be an good upgrade!! ;)!

Back