• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nest in exhaust?

CoreySRX

Country
USA
Snowmobile
SRX
Apex
So I put my Apex on the stand today and started her up. I noticed some straw and nesting type stuff shooting out of the exhaust at idle. Once warm I pinned it a few times and more stuff flew out. Kept at it until nothing came out. Anyone ever have this? Best way to keep them out?

All the above, I just plug both exhaust tightly with a rag with winter green sprayed on them has worked good so far, this year has been so dry and hot mice seem to explode in numbers.

Yup it’s bad this year. Found this in Atv yesterday. Brake clean kills em pretty fast even the Mother!
5A955615-C724-4716-9D6F-180356CAB817.jpeg

My sleds smell Bounce Fresh every fall!!;)!

CoreySRX you should be happy at this time of the year. You got some good posts for members here. I wish the other members would get back to me that quick. Still waiting for many pm and posts back... Lol

CoreySRX you should be happy at this time of the year. You got some good posts for members here. I wish the other members would get back to me that quick. Still waiting for many pm and posts back... Lol
What kind of help you looking for hereismylife?

What kind of help you looking for hereismylife?

Long story but pm some guys to figure how they ends up. Basically look at the last 5 posts. 121 to 144 mono. Trying to figure this out. Seems like 3 guys did this and good results but no answers yet. I guess everyone is on a interest no cell phone island...lol

Mine is stored on the stand all summer, and they still get in the sled. Changing the oil and he popped out on top of the airbox. The handle of a phiilips screwdriver got him wedged down there.
20191124_152751.jpg

There is more of them I would say, if there's one there's a dozen, moth ball your machine and spray winter green on the foam on the side panels and around, also get some green rust check and spray any wires you can see, they hate rust check, put some sticky traps on top of your track up in the tunnel and plug your exhaust, only way to wipe them out before they piss in your engine bay somewhere which you will smell all winter long and chew wires.

I never had them as bad as this year. Something must have gotten all the Farm Cats that used to come around!

Mine is stored on the stand all summer, and they still get in the sled. Changing the oil and he popped out on top of the airbox. The handle of a phiilips screwdriver got him wedged down there. View attachment 156505
I bet you felt good about it too! I know I have no mercy on the buggers. Actually need to setup the 5 gallon bucket trap. Is satisfying seeing them drown! You guys got big ones in Canada! Might be able to eat something that big!

Back